The Oxylight® Therapy system includes the use of:
- Light: Wavelengths of light are used to promote collagen production, destroy harmful bacteria, and together with radio frequency waves, oxygenating and tightening the skin. The Oxylight® takes proven effective Red, Blue and Yellow light waves, and combines them with microcurrent, oxygen, and highly beneficial vitamin exfoliation improving the skin’s health and appearance, resulting in a younger looking complexion.
- Diamond Microdermabrasion: The Oxylight’s unique diamond micro-abrasion tip, is crystal-free, suction-free, to painlessly ablate the skin’s outer most surface layers. The result is an immediate improvement in the skin’s texture, tone and appearance, while leaving the skin more receptive to the oxygen and light therapies.
- Oxygen: The Oxylight’s unique oxygen system takes ambient air and changes it to 95% pure oxygen. This allows for several applications including Oxygen High Pressure Spray, Oxygen Spray and Negative Pressure Vacuum Therapy. With many of these applications, oxygen is sprayed with vitamins and serums and applied to the skin, providing for a relaxing experience while offering healing results especially in relation to acne and anti-aging treatments.
- Microcurrent: Working on a cellular level to help stimulate the healing process, microcurrent therapy stimulates muscle toning, infusion of serums and nutrients, increases ATP production and stimulates lymphatic flow resulting in contour lift, tightened skin and a glowing complexion.
- Ultrasound: The Biosonix Ultrasound is an innovative hand piece which is coupled with full Spectrum LED light and Ultrasound waves. The physiological benefits are categorized as thermal and non-thermal. The physiological benefits of Biosonix non-thermal modalities and phonophoresis are the stimulation of lymph flow and tissue fluids. A benefit of the ultrasound is that is has the capability of deliver serums and nutrients through the skin via a process known as phonophoresis
Before & After