Would you like to rejuvenate your face, lift your cheeks and take 5-10 years off your appearance without a face-lift, but with the same long-lasting results? Sculptra® is a dermal filler recommended for patients who have lost a significant amount of facial volume. The results appear gradually, so you won’t see them as you walk out the door, but they will last for years! Most patients need between two and four sessions to achieve the best results. The sessions are scheduled every six weeks. In the next few months, you will start to see wonderful and long-lasting results! Many people experience results lasting for up to five years.
- Expect treated areas to be red, slightly swollen and bruised for up to 2 weeks.
- Apply cool compress to the areas treated (avoid pressure) as this helps reduce swelling and the potential for bruising.
- Take acetaminophen (e.g. Tylenol) if you experience any mild tenderness or discomfort.
- Massage the treatment areas ONLY if instructed to do so. For example, for Sculptra, follow the 5-5-5 rule: Massage 5 minutes, 5 times a day, for 5 days.
- AVOID strenuous exercise or activity for the remainder of the treatment day. Other normal activities and routines can resume immediately.
- AVOID hot showers or saunas for 6 hours after treatment as they can worsen bruising.
- Continue applying Auriderm gel 2-4 times daily and/or taking Arnica supplements as this may help alleviate bruising.
- AVOID above-mentioned medications for 1 week.
- Wait a minimum of 2 weeks before receiving any facial or massage treatments.
- Bruising may be covered up with make-up.
If you have any questions or concerns, or experience an unexpected reaction, please call our office immediately at (321) 397-0692.
Check out the ASPIRE Galderma Rewards Program to earn extra benefits when using Galderma aesthetic treatments.
Each new member gets a $20 treatment certificate and access to perks and discounts. You can start earning rewards for using Galderma aesthetic treatment.
Go to ASPIRErewards.com/whatshersecret to learn more about this exciting program.
*Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person.